Founded in 1982, Thermetco began operations in stress relief treatments. Since then, we’ve made it our priority to build a team of professionals who can master the latest and most sophisticated heat-treating technologies.
Thanks to our professionalism, expertise and creativity, Thermetco is recognized as a leader in heat-treating throughout the metallurgical industry. Guidance is our watchword.
In 2019, Thermetco moved to a new 50,000 sq. ft. – 4,650 m² plant to increase its production capacity and services.Today, more than 100 employees and 30 furnaces are at your disposal.
To this capacity was added the acquisitions of National Tool Hardening and more recently of Trempes LD, two companies specialized in salt bath and black oxide treatments. With the addition of these two, we now have a wide range of treatments as well as a large production capacity, making Thermetco the first heat treatment company in Quebec and the third in Canada.
Thermetco offers services in the following applications:
- Heat treating
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Metallurgical testing services
- Consulting services and training
Whatever your project, Thermetco has a solution backed with solid expertise.
Why choose Thermetco?
For technical and creative support to bring your projects to achievement.
- Because we take the time to analyze your needs and develop solutions designed specifically for your projects
- Because of the combined expertise of our multidisciplinary team and our ongoing investment in research and development.
- Our aim is to share this expertise and creativity with you to forge a true partnership.